NEW INFO: Apartment Fire In Greenville

Two units of an apartment complex in Greenville were evacuated after a fire this afternoon.

Greenville Fire & Rescue was called around 2:30 to Beech Village Apartments on Beech Street.

Battalion Chief Shannon Terry says it was a kitchen fire that was quickly contained.

Four fire engines and two ambulances responded and Terry says the kitchen was a total loss.

One resident was treated at the scene for smoke inhalation.




 
We encourage commenting on our stories to give you a chance to express your opinion. We rely upon the online community to report abuse. Repeat violators may be banned from posting comments. CLICK HERE for the witn.com guidelines for posting comments.
powered by Disqus