Fire At A Jacksonville Restaurant Ruled Accidental

The Jacksonville Fire Marshall has now ruled the massive fire at Cheezburgers Restaurant In Jacksonville an accident.

The fire at the vacant restaurant on Marine Boulevard broke out Monday afternoon -- after fire officials say, workers inside were moving paperwork, and boxes and may have knocked over an ashtray.

Investigators say embers inside the ashtray set the restaurant on fire. we're also told the damage estimates are over 3-hundred thousand dollars.


WITN

275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 8203662 - witn.com/a?a=8203662
Gray Television, Inc.