House Fire In Greenville Sends One Person To The Hospital


An early morning house fire sends one person to the hospital and leaves the occupants homeless.

The call came in just after 4:15am at 1304-A Battle Street on Sunday.

Three people inside were able to get out uninjured although one person suffered smoke inhalation and minor burns.

Firefighters do not know what started the blaze which caused six thousand dollars worth of damage.


WITN

275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 7817272 - witn.com/a?a=7817272