The fire marshal in Craven County calls it the worst fire in New Bern in 17 years.
A fire that started at Smitty's welding garage on Queen street quickly to a church and other nearby structures.
Fire officials say a welding torch got too close to a gas powered compressor.
While it was a massive fire, the good news is no one was injured.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.