Who Pays For Fire Damage?

Tuesday, insurance agents and homeowners were again on the scene, assessing the damage. Insurance agents we talked to, say the homeowner association is responsible for insurance the outside building, while the homeowners can chose to insure the contents inside. Adjusters say everyone in the condos had previously done so. So how do homeowners get the money for what they lost? The adjuster says he first does a credit and background check. Then he does an investigation, which usually takes around two weeks. The homeowner is to responsible for logging the items in their home, with price values. They have up to three years to replace the items, submit receipts, and be reimbursed.


275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 7282626 - witn.com/a?a=7282626
Gray Television, Inc.