Citations and fines have been issued against two Wilson companies after two men died in February as the result of carbon monoxide poisoning. Ethan Jones and Melton Johnson worked for Wheeler Electrical Company and died in the accident inside the Kidde Aerospace and Defense building in Wilson. The state says they died from carbon monoxide poisoning. The State Department of Labor has issued five citations against Wheeler Electrical, including allowing the workers to be exposed to the gas. The state is fining Wheeler $10,500. Kidde Aerospace faces a $2,800 fine, for one citation for unsafe working conditions.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.