State investigators are looking into the tragic deaths of two workers at Kidde Aerospace and Defense in Wilson Saturday. Officials with the North Carolina Department of Labor say Ethan Jones and Milton Johnson were discovered unconscious after being overcome by carbon monoxide. Officials say the two employees of Wheeler Electrical in Wilson were using a gas powered saw in an unventilated room. The two were transported to Wilson Medical Center, but they couldn't be revived. More than fifty workers were treated and released for carbon monoxide poisoning. The incident has others in the construction industry, like Paige Patty, taking an even closer look at safety. As part of the investigation, the North Carolina Department of Labor is investigating work conditions provided by Wheeler Electrical and Kidde. Officials say the investigation could last as long as six weeks.