The plant in Wilson where two men were killed from apparent carbon monoxide poisoning has reopened.
Ethan Jones and Melton Johnson worked for Wheeler Electrical Company and died Saturday. They were found unconscious at the Kidde Aerospace and Defense Building.
Officials say tests showed that carbon monoxide levels in the building were almost 50 times the normal level. They say readings show that the air in the building is now safe.
Emergency crews say the men might have been overcome by toxic fumes when using a gas-powered saw in a sealed-off room.
The incident happened during work on a three-point-four million expansion of the plant to house a design and engineering department.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.