A Wilson woman is dead following a fire that flashed from her kerosene heater.
Linda Best died last week at UNC Hospitals. Her sister says Best had second- and third-degree burns over most of her body.
Best hadn't turned on the gas in her apartment, but was using the kerosene heater.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.