Residents of an assisted living house for the elderly were evacuated Tuesday after reports of smoke inside the facility. Greenville fire officials say about fifty residents of the Alterra House on Arlington Boulevard were affected. Fire officials say when they entered the facility, they found a heating unit smoking from the vents in one of the hallways. No one was injured and the residents were allowed back inside. .
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.