A Thanksgiving was almost ruined for one Greenville family Thursday morning, when their kitchen caught fire. Fire officials say it happened around 9 o'clock on 1204 Myrtle Street in downtown Greenville. They say something on the stove caught fire but the flames were contained to the stove top. The residents say things just got out of control. Amazingly the fire didn't destroy their Thanksgiving. The turkey in the oven cooking wasn't harmed at all, nor was anything else.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.