Authorities say Friday's fire at the Reedy Branch Apartments in Greenville that forced residents to evacuate has been ruled an accident.
Gary Coggins of Greenville Fire and Rescue says it appears a lamp fell over in a bedroom of one of the apartments and ignited the blaze.
Fortunately, there were no injuries.
Officials say the apartment, located on East 10th Street, sustained extensive smoke damage.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.