Students Return to Clement Hall

Some residents of Clement Hall, the ECU dormitory that caught fire Wednesday, say they're still in disbelief. Facility services workers spent Thursday morning and a good part of the afternoon cleaning up the mess. Officials with campus living say everyone that was a resident of Clement Hall was allowed to return to their room Thursday afternoon, except those students who lived on the third floor where the fire started. They will move to other rooms in the same hall. Students were given $40 cash from the university to help them purchase incidentals.


WITN

275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 2552091 - witn.com/a?a=2552091
Gray Television, Inc.