A Halifax County duplex was destroyed Saturday morning after lawmen say it caught fire.
The apartment went up in flames in Scotland Neck at 1501 Roanoke Street. Police Captain Jesse Fernandez told us the residents all escaped. He says they believe some sort of electrical fire that started it just after 6am.
Lawmen say the neighboring home in the duplex received minor smoke damage.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.