An elderly woman must find somewhere new to live after a fire destroyed her home in Beaufort County.
It happened Friday night in the town of Acre. Fire officials say neighbors were helping the woman exchange her propane gas tank. That's when an unknown substance ignited the tank, causing an explosion. Red Cross officials are helping the homeowner find a new home. No injuries were reported.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.