Services are scheduled Saturday for two children, who died in a fire in Washington. A five-year-old boy and seven-year-old girl were killed when their house on Respess Street went up in flames last weekend. Officials say the fire started from grease on the stove, and that the children were unattended at the time of the blaze. The funerals will be held at Davenport's Temple Church of God in Christ.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.