The lives of two children in Washington ended Saturday after they were left home alone with food cooking on the stove. Authorities say their mother Keisha Lee left behind her son five-year old Davon, and seven-year old daughter Queeta. Authorities say grease on the stove caught on fire and burned the interior of the home. The deaths of the children have saddened friends of the family. Funeral arraignments for Davon and Queeta are being planned. There's no word yet on a burial date or if an investigation into the fire is underway.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.