A Kinston family was forced to flee their home when it caught fire Monday morning. The fire broke out on Macon Street just before 6 a.m. Authorities say the fire started in the kitchen. Apparently a resident of the home was cooking breakfast, but fell asleep. The fire quickly consumed the entire home. Thankfully, everyone was able to get out with no injuries.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.