A mixture of kerosene and gas is to blame for at least one house fire and maybe three more in Rocky Mount last week. Fire officials say the Trade Mart on Sunset Avenue unknowingly sold nearly 850 gallons of a dangerous mixture of kerosene and gasoline between January 11th and January 22nd. A fuel delivery person accidentally mixed it with gasoline. The store is working with the fire department to let people know this combination can cause fires when used in space heaters Again, if you purchased kerosene between those dates at the Trademart on Sunset Avenue, officials urge you to return it and you will be reimbursed.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.