WITN  | Greenville, NC  | News, Weather, Sports

Fire Hits Apartment Complex

Fire officials say a heating unit sparked an apartment fire that displaced 13 people Friday morning.

The Red Cross has put the families in a motel after the fire at Cherry Court apartments off Greenville Boulevard early Friday morning.

Fire crews started fighting the fire just after midnight. The fire started in the heating unit above one of the top floor apartments, then spread to the others.


WITN

275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 1209642