An electric heater caught a pastor's office on fire at Trinity United Holy Church Thursday.
Greenville Fire and Rescue was called out to the scene around 9 a.m. Luckily, the fire was contained to only that one room and it amazingly spared the sanctuary directly above it.
Members of the church will continue to worship there and together, begin the rebuilding process.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.