A fire in Wilson Tuesday afternoon left four families homeless.
The fire happened at a 2-story apartment building on East Nash Street.
No one was injured in the blaze. The Red Cross is helping the families.
The building is a total loss. There is no word on a cause.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.