- The Attorney General's office says 43-year-old Chad Calloway of Goldsboro was indicted and arrested Monday on two counts of statutory rape, three counts of statutory sex offense, four counts of indecent liberties, and three counts of sexual offense with someone he knows.
- A tiny kick here, a squeeze of dad's finger there, all precious movements and moments for Casey Page and his family. Casey is fighting to recover at the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit in Greenville.
- WITN HD and WITN2 (MyTV) are being moved to a new broadcast station channel line-up on Time Warner Cable systems. The channel move will take place on Thursday, March 13th and effect TWC customers in Farmville, Goldsboro, Wilson. Elizabeth City, Ahoskie and Murfreesboro.
- State regulators have cited five more Duke Energy power plants for lacking required storm water permits after a pipe collapse at one of the company's coal ash dumps caused a massive spill, coating 70 miles of the Dan River in toxic sludge.
- Demar Worrell of Greensboro has been charged with armed robbery, first degree kidnapping, assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill inflicting serious injury, second degree burglary, larceny of a motor vehicle and possession with intent to sell and deliver marijuana.