- In 1996, the body of 16-year-old Jared Graybeal was found in a field outside of La Grange. He was last seen the day before outside at small restaurant in Goldsboro waiting for a ride.
- Goldsboro police say Shanekqua Thompson was shot several times during a car chase involving several cars. Police say the men from Kinston had an ongoing dispute with a group from Goldsboro.
- In honor of Veterans Day and to give our hometown heroes a special thank you, several area businesses are offering free food and services for those who have faithfully served their country.
- VA Secretary Robert McDonald calls the reorganization the largest in the department's history and says it will bring a singular focus on customer service to an agency that serves 22 million veterans.
- Authorities say the suspect in Thursday's hit and run collision involving two school children boarding a Wilson County school bus is a fugitive with an outstanding deportation warrant.
- North Carolina officials said Friday that Linamar Corp. planned to expand after preserving 145 jobs now at the Carolina Forge Co.'s Wilson engine transmission plant, which Linamar is buying.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777