A school bus in our state had to be evacuated Wednesday after an apparent equipment malfunction.
School officials in Knightdale said the bus driver noticed steam coming from underneath the bus Wednesday. The driver pulled over and evacuated about 35 middle school students who were on board. Fourteen of them reported feeling a burning sensation on their feet.
No one was hospitalized. A faulty equipment hose is being blamed for the incident.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.