A school bus in our state had to be evacuated Wednesday after an apparent equipment malfunction.
School officials in Knightdale said the bus driver noticed steam coming from underneath the bus Wednesday. The driver pulled over and evacuated about 35 middle school students who were on board. Fourteen of them reported feeling a burning sensation on their feet.
No one was hospitalized. A faulty equipment hose is being blamed for the incident.
|County and Regional
News & Events
|Wayne County/Wilson County|