Small Fire Put Out Quickly At Greenville Hotel Poolhouse

By: Dan Yesenosky
By: Dan Yesenosky

A small fire caused a little commotion at a Greenville hotel Wednesday night. The fire was at a poolhouse just before 7:00 p.m Wednesday at the Best Western at 2310 Greenville Boulevard NE. No one was in or near it at the time. Thanks to the quick response of Greenville Fire/ Rescue, the fire was put out quickly. A fire official tells WITN a plug overheated in an outlet and sparked the fire.

You must be logged in to post comments.

Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:

275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 188135211 -
Gray Television, Inc.