A small fire caused a little commotion at a Greenville hotel Wednesday night. The fire was at a poolhouse just before 7:00 p.m Wednesday at the Best Western at 2310 Greenville Boulevard NE. No one was in or near it at the time. Thanks to the quick response of Greenville Fire/ Rescue, the fire was put out quickly. A fire official tells WITN a plug overheated in an outlet and sparked the fire.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.