WITN  | Pitt County  | News, Weather, Sports

Kitchen Stove Sparks Fire In Pitt County

A kitchen fire forced some people from their duplex early this morning.

The fire sparked a little after 2:30 Wednesday morning on Woodcrest Drive in Ayden. Ayden fire officials said the smoke damage was contained to the kitchen after the fire started on the stove. No one was hurt.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WITN

275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 155614065