Kitchen Stove Sparks Fire In Pitt County

A kitchen fire forced some people from their duplex early this morning.

The fire sparked a little after 2:30 Wednesday morning on Woodcrest Drive in Ayden. Ayden fire officials said the smoke damage was contained to the kitchen after the fire started on the stove. No one was hurt.


You must be logged in to post comments.

Username:
Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:
WITN

275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 155614065 - witn.com/a?a=155614065
Gray Television, Inc.