Some Greenville residents were awoken by fire trucks Sunday morning.
Lieutenant Dalvin Johnson of Greenville Fire and Rescue said around 9:30AM on Sunday, they got a call of a dryer on fire at a Greenville apartment.
Crews were called to 2060 Quail Ridge Road, Apartment D. Upon arrival, firefighters said the dryer, on the second story of the apartment, was fully engulfed in flames.
Crews managed to put out the fire. While Apartment D suffered significant smoke damage, no other nearby apartments were damaged. No injuries or smoke inhalation was reported.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.