Three adults and one child escaped a fire at a Greenville home Thursday night.
The fire was reported around 9 p.m. at 1014 West Fourth Street.
Greenville Fire-Rescue Interim Deputy Chief Brock Davenport says a bag of clothes that was next to a heater in a bedroom caught fire around 9 p.m. Everyone escaped.
Davenport says the fire damage was contained to the room where the fire started, but there is smoke damage through the house.
The Red Cross is assisting the family.
No injuries were reported.
Greenville Fire- Rescue crews were still on the scene at 10:00 p.m
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.