Small Fire At Assisted Living Center In Greenville

Crews responded to the scene of a fire at an assisted living center in Greenville Monday night.

The call came in just before 9:00 p.m. Monday night at the Southern Living Assisted Care at 2060 West 5th Street in Greenville.

Both fire and EMS crews responded and evacuated the building.

The fire is now out and a manager told us it was caused by an exhaust fan in the ceiling.

There's no word at this time on the extent of damage.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WITN

275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 269912391 - witn.com/a?a=269912391