WITN  | Pitt County  | News, Weather, Sports

Christmas Morning Greenville Electrical Box Fire Temporarily Puts Residents In The Cold


Several residents had their Christmas mornings interrupted by an electrical box fire.

Greenville Firefighters responded right around the 11:00 hour to the Augusta Trails subdivision on Masters Lane off of Frog Level Road.

Firefighters found an electrical box in front of a home on fire. An apparent chain reaction from the box to a nearby home resulted in an electric box on the side of the home catching fire.

The fires were extinguished and Greenville Utilities was called into investigate. Power to several homes was shut down while the investigation continues into what started the original fire.

Damage was minimal, according to firefighters.

There were no injuries, according to firefighters.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WITN

275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 237243711 - witn.com/a?a=237243711