Mobile Home Destroyed By Fire

Fire officials are investigating a blaze that destroyed a mobile home Saturday afternoon.

It happened at a home on Old River Road in Greenville.

Officials arrived on scene around 3pm.

The fire was extinguished in about 15 to 20 minutes, but officials say there was severe damage.

Officials say the fire was accidental and caused by food left on the stove.

Officials say there were no injuries.


You must be logged in to post comments.

Username:
Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:

Read Comments

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
  • by ken Location: uk on May 23, 2010 at 11:19 PM
    Don't believe that even a small thing can do such a damage. I really feel bad for them who was living their but good to hear that no severe injuries to anyone. Movie news
  • by anonymous on May 22, 2010 at 05:55 PM
    I would say that if it burned "half a house down" that is was indeed severe! Couldn't that have been worded better? I am sorry for the people that have lost their home and belongings and glad that no one was injured.
WITN

275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 94666924 - witn.com/a?a=94666924
Gray Television, Inc.