A restaurant that had a kitchen fire Monday morning will reopen Tuesday at 11:00 a.m.
Greenville Fire & Rescue says they responded to the fire at Andy's at the corner of 10th Street and Verdant Drive around 10:45 a.m.
Battalion Chief Eric Griffin says as workers were trying to heat up the grease to begin cooking, it caught fire. An overhead fire suppression unit tripped and put out the fire.
Griffin says there was no water damage, and that smoke inside was removed pretty quickly.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.