Fire Damages Greenville Home

A woman is staying with friends after fire tore through her kitchen.

It happened Tuesday before 7:30 PM at the corner of Bancroft and Davenport Road in Greenville.

The fire broke out in the kitchen.

Officials say the woman, in her late 50's, was inside at the time but wasn't injured.

The fire was put out before 8 PM. Officials say there was moderate damage.


You must be logged in to post comments.

Username:
Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:

Read Comments

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
  • by Anonymous on Dec 22, 2009 at 11:58 PM
    Uh... it "tore" through her kitchen but there was moderate damage? It was in the kitchen... and it started in the kitchen. Really? Im guessing she's ok since there were no real details on that. At least she wasn't hurt.
WITN

275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 79947927 - witn.com/a?a=79947927
Gray Television, Inc.