Fire Concern At Greenville Nursing Home, No One Injured

The Greenville Fire Department got a call about a fire at Tar River Manor on West Fifth Street just after 11am on Sunday. Officials say a part of the air conditioner malfunctioned, filled the vents with smoke and shutdown a nurses station at the facility.

Authorities say there was never any danger to patients and everything is back to normal.


You must be logged in to post comments.

Username:
Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:

Read Comments

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
WITN

275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 52844927 - witn.com/a?a=52844927
Gray Television, Inc.