Cause Of Frat House Fire Determined

There is new information regarding the fire that swept through an ECU fraternity house two weeks ago.

Fire officials say it was a misuse of electrical equipment at the Sigma Phi Epsilon fraternity house that led to the fire, this according to the Daily Reflector Newspaper.

The paper says, investigators found bundled and coiled extension cords within three feet of the fire's origin.

That fire broke out in the early morning hours of January 30th destroying the residents belongings and killing one pet.

One resident suffered minor burns.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WITN

275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 39645417 - witn.com/a?a=39645417
Gray Television, Inc.