Fire officials were busy this afternoon in Greenville fighting two fires that happened around the same time and area.
The first was at the Carriage House apartment complex off of Charles Blvd. Officials say the second floor of the apartment received substantial damage and that the fire began from a candle. The occupant of that apartment has been displaced and the red cross is helping that person.
Then right down the road, at the intersection of Elm St. and Charles Blvd. officials also put out a garage fire. They say the fire was in a detatched garage and the garage is a total loss, along with the RV inside.
Officials say no one was injured in either fire.