Officials Investigate Trash Can Fire At Jacksonville Wendy's

A Wendy's in Jacksonville has now reopened after the fast food restaurant was forced to close because of a trash can fire Saturday night.

Firefighters were called to the Wendy's at 6995 Western Boulevard in Jacksonville around 6 p.m. after an employee saw smoke coming from a restroom.

It turns out there was a fire inside a trash can in the restroom. The fire caused some smoke damage.

The Wendy's was shut down for the rest of the night, but has now reopened.

The fire is under investigation.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WITN

275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 137854758 - witn.com/a?a=137854758
Gray Television, Inc.