A Wendy's in Jacksonville has now reopened after the fast food restaurant was forced to close because of a trash can fire Saturday night.
Firefighters were called to the Wendy's at 6995 Western Boulevard in Jacksonville around 6 p.m. after an employee saw smoke coming from a restroom.
It turns out there was a fire inside a trash can in the restroom. The fire caused some smoke damage.
The Wendy's was shut down for the rest of the night, but has now reopened.
The fire is under investigation.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.