A family in the east is facing tens of thousands of dollars in fire damage to their home today. And officials think they know what common beauty tool started it.
The fire was reported at 804 School Street in Jacksonville Thursday afternoon. Officials think a flat iron, or hair straightener, was left on while no one was home.
The fire damage is estimated at $30,000.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.