Residents in one city in the east were forced to leave their homes after a reported gas leak.
It happened late Tuesday night, near the great gas and oil company on Marine Boulevard in Jacksonville.
Officials say they evacuated residents near the business as HAZMAT crews found the propane leak and cleaned up the area.
Residents returned to their homes after midnight. No injuries were reported.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.