Authorities say electrical problems sparked a fire Wednesday night that destroyed a mobile home last night.
Onslow County Sheriff Ed Brown tells WITN no one was injured when the home caught fire on Dawson Cabin Road around 5:00 p.m.
Sheriff Brown says electrical problems between the furnace and a breaker started the blaze.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.