Fire Destroys Home In Onslow County

Authorities say electrical problems sparked a fire Wednesday night that destroyed a mobile home last night.

Onslow County Sheriff Ed Brown tells WITN no one was injured when the home caught fire on Dawson Cabin Road around 5:00 p.m.

Sheriff Brown says electrical problems between the furnace and a breaker started the blaze.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus

275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 142749805 -
Gray Television, Inc.