A fire charred parts of Swansboro Middle School in Onslow County Thursday afternoon, according to the Jacksonville Daily News.
The paper says a roofing crew accidentally started the fire. Officials told the paper the there were no students in the building at the time. They also said damage is mostly from smoke in the auditorium.
The Daily News said the fire will not impact any school activities
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.