WITN  | Onslow County  | News, Weather, Sports

Death Certificate Says Fire Victim Died From Smoke Inhalation

A man who was killed in a fire nearly two weeks ago in Onslow County was laid to rest over the weekend and we now know how he died.

Deputies have yet to release more information on the January 22nd death of Robert Rochelle. The 32-year-old man's body was found in his mobile home on Creative Lane and deputies say they found a single bottle meth lab in the wood line near the burning home.

The man's death certificate lists his cause of death as smoke inhalation, and accidental due to the mobile home fire.

Rochelle's funeral was Saturday, followed by a private burial.

Authorities have not yet released how the fire started.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WITN

275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 189656261