According to investigators a Halifax County man was found dead in his home Friday night after trying to fix his microwave.
The Roanoke Rapids Daily Herald says the girlfriend of 32-year-old Arnoldo Samayoa arrived at his home Friday and found him unconscious in the kitchen.
Investigators told the paper that they found a microwave oven with the shell removed, a screwdriver and two piles of screws. According to the paper, the microwave had been broken for weeks and Samayoa was killed while trying to fix it.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.