A rush hour detour in Kinston that lasted for more than an hour Wednesday was caused by a fire at a recycling center, according to the Kinston Free Press.
The paper says, firefighters blocked off part of North Queen Street at Pierce Road in Kinston, while trying to put out flames at Jil Industrial Recycling.
The fire was discovered to have come from a smoldering blow torch spark and was reported just after 5 p.m.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.