WITN  | Lenoir, Greene County  | News, Weather, Sports

Fire Officials Blame Electrical Short For Lenoir County Mobile Home Blaze


Fire officials out of Lenoir County say that an electrical short resulted in a mobile home going up in flames this afternoon.

Officials say it happened around 1:30 p.m. when North Lenoir Fire and Rescue was dispatched to the home at 2016 Ham Street. Units arrived to find the home fully engulfed and getting close to an adjacent structure and utility pole.

Officials says that everyone inside was able to escape unharmed and there were no firefighter injuries. Fire crews were on scene for around 1 and a half hours for salvage, overhaul and investigation


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WITN

275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 254065261 - witn.com/a?a=254065261